If you have really dirty makeup brushes, and you want them to be as clean as when you first bought them, read below.
– 1 cup of hot water
– 1 tablespoon of white vinegar.
– Mix the white vinegar with the cup of hot water.
– Put your makeup brush in the cup.
– Let the brush soak in the cup for 20 minutes.
– Rinse the brush under hot water.
– Now rinse the brush again under cold water.
– Pat brush dry with a towel.
– Make sure to shape the brush.
– Lay the brush down on a towel, slightly slanted at a 35 degree angle, so any water in the brush can drip down. Have the bristles facing down.
This DIY will dissolve the dirt and makeup from the brush, and disinfect it to kill built up bacteria.